A & P ELECTRONIC MEDIA
SERVICE INQUIRIES (media inquiries, joint venture inquires,
etc.), simply join our newsletter and reply to the welcome message
(not the confirmation message).
CONTACTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT
I login to the download page, it takes me to a different
video player won't play the videos.
can't unzip the zip files.
thought I was purchasing a hard copy of the book or video.
login page gives me some SQL error.
do I become an affiliate so I can earn 60% of any referred
sales of your products?
I use my own affiliate link to get a discount?
do I get a refund for a purchase?
downloaded a book and/or video but pages are missing or
there are errors showing up, what can I do?
- When I login to the download page, it takes me to a different
- The password from your last purchase is in your browser's cache.
You must remove the ********'s in the password field and manually
enter your new password in all capital letters.
- My video player won't play the videos.
- Get VLC Media Player. It will play virtually every video format.
Get a copy here: VLC
MEDIA PLAYER It is available for Windows, MAC and Linux. Scroll
down on that page to see all the versions.
- I can't unzip the zip files.
- You need an unzipper. 7-Zip is a free open source unzipper for
both 32 and 64 Bit Windows system: 7-Zip.
Izip is a free unzipper for the Mac: Izip
- I thought I was purchasing a hard copy of the book or video.
- All of our websites clearly state that we are offering digital
downloadable books and videos. We will send an announcement if/when
we have the products available in hard copy versions.
- The login page gives me some SQL error.
- That means you used an apostrophe ' in your name during the
purchase. It is a bug that we cannot fix and we are unable to
put a note about this in the shopping cart. Please email the customer
service email below to have the apostrophe removed in your login
- How do I become an affiliate so I can earn 60% of any referred
sales of your products?
- Follow the easy steps on this page: A
& P Electronic Media Affiliate Program
- Can I use my own affiliate link to get a discount?
- This is not the purpose of the affiliate program. Clickbank
will not pay you any of the commissions until you have at least
6 unique sales from 6 different credit/debit cards. That is to
discourage anyone from using only to get a personal discount.
However, when the minimum requirements to get paid are met, yes,
you can purchase products from your own link.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase?
- You can process this through the support link in the original
Clickbank receipt. If you cannot figure out how to do it, forward
the ENTIRE ORIGINAL CLICKBANK RECEIPT to the customer support
email address listed below and we will process it for you.
- I downloaded a book and/or video but pages are missing or there
are errors showing up, what can I do?
- Just login to the download page again for your purchase and
download it again. 99% of the time it is a corrupted file from
a bad connection glitch with your ISP.
YOUR QUESTION WAS NOT ANSWERED ABOVE, THEN PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL
TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL BELOW.